Natural Travel Essentials
I am a product purest and have been traveling a lot this year so I finally took the time to start doing some pre-travel prep work to make sure I have all of the items that I need when I'm traveling somewhere where I can't readily find a Whole Foods.
My favorite super-natural travel essentials:
- Alba Botanica Hawaiian 3-in-1 Clean Towelettes - these wipes are amazing they are great for taking off makeup, cleaning your hands in a pinch, refreshing after a sweaty walk and so much more.
- Reusable toiletries bottles - I bought reusable travel containers at Target and filled them with my must-have products: extra-virgin olive oil for makeup remover, Nubian Heritage lotion, Alba Botanica Coconut Milk Shampoo & Dr. Bronners soap.
- Snacks - while there have been wide improvements to food at airports and on planes, unless you know your airline and terminal, it's a good idea to bring your own snacks - I usually travel with almonds, apples, dried mango slices and roasted chickpeas.
- Refillable water bottle - more and more airports are installing water bottle filling stations. I bring my empty Hydro Flask and refill as I go.
- PUR Gum - a piece of gum is a must when you land. I love Pur gum it doesn't contain aspartame and won't stick to your teeth like most natural gums.
- Glass nail file - these nail files* are AMAZINg. Especially when traveling in the winter my nails tend to chip and crack and it's not always easy to find a manicure. (full disclosure, my step-mom makes these).
- Travel yoga mat - I bring a Yogi Toes Yoga Towel with me everywhere I go. They are great to use on your hotel room floor or over a rented yoga mat if sharing sweat isn't your thing. Manduka's foldable eKo SuperLite Travel Mat travel mat is also a super awesome accessory.
- ClassPass - I love checking out local yoga studios and trending workout classes when I travel. I just signed up for ClassPass in my city and was excited to learn that you can use your classes in other cities that have ClassPass, too.
*this post includes affiliate links, I will make a small profit off of your purchase. I only promote products that I use myself and truly believe in.